Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Advertising Myself with the Four P's of Marketing

If I were to advertise myself as a product, I would first talk about the quality of work I do.  Continuing with the three p's of marketing, I still have to talk about Place, Promotion, and Price.  When talking to the prospective employer, I would talk about how for place, I can cover a lot of areas, always have a vehicle for transportation, and can be in any location.  When I bring up promotion, I will mention that I am good at advertising and will be able to get myself out there.  I will use personal selling and make sure that people know my name.  With price, I have a flexible payment period and a lot of discounts and rebates.  By advertising yourself as a product, how would you sell yourself to a possible employer?

No comments:

Post a Comment